Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #2

It's that time again...The Pink Elephant Challenge time!!
The entire Design team and I were completely flabbergasted at the response The Pink Elephant received last week. I was hoping that everyone would love the blog and that someone would play along in the challenge, but I honestly never imagined that TPE would be this big of a HIT!!
Woo Hoo!! It is because of all of you, your support and participation!!
Thank you very much for helping to make TPE what it is!!
I really mean this...Thank You All!!!
I am excited to see what is in store for TPE in the future!!

~"All That Glitters" ~
is the title for this week's challenge. Tina came up with this challenge idea and I am so glad she did. The object of the challenge is to use anything blingy, anything with sparkle, anything dazzling!! It was super fun and as you can see I went sparkle crazy!!!
I even used Shrinky Dinks, SU! Flower Punch, Heat Gun and Dazzling Diamonds to make those little flowers!!

Supplies:

SU! Card Stock: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Cool Carribean, Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black
SU! Stamp Set: Warm Words, Crazy for Cupcakes
Cuttlebug Machine
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
Tools: SU! Flower Punch, SU! Oval Punches, SU! Scalloped Edge Punch, Heat Gun
Accessories: Crystal Effects, SU! Marvelous Markers, SU! Beads (Pink, Clear and Green),
Shrinky Dink Paper and SU! Dazzling Diamonds





9 comments:

Annie said...

Gosh Lori I as soon as I saw your card I had to rush over - it's a great card but what made me zoom over was the fact that I used the exact same stamp yesterday to make a glittery card - how weird is that?

It's not the same as yours but how spooky is that? It will be on my blog tomorrow.

Ann xxx

Terri said...

Oh wow!!! So beautiful! I love your cards!! Terri

Sue said...

oh scrummy card looks good enough to eat, sue.x

Bekki B said...

Go with your blingy self!! I love all that glitters, so I look forward to doing this challenge!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE, Lori! Thanks for finding a pic for a prize. :) I nearly went into a fit not having the Internet for a day :P`

Helen said...

Yummy card! Love all the sparkles!
Helen x

Unknown said...

What a great card Lori. Thano much for commenting on my blog on TPE card for this weeks bling contest. I love the site and will be a regular for sure.

Toodles

Unknown said...

Love this 'sweet' card Lori!
Viv xxx

Eva said...

Another sweet and gorgeous creation by you my friend! Love it!