Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meet Ella and Ella...

I'd like to introduce you to MY Ella, Lollipop Ella and Mo's Ella!!!!


Meet Ella...
I made this paper bag album for my little sweetie Ella!!
The stamp is also named Ella...AND will be released TOMORROW at Stamping Bella!!!
Woo Hoo!! (Holy Moly I can't believe it's tomorrow) I am gonna be freaking out tonight as it sets in a little more!! I am still in shock and disbelief at the moment!!! Thank you ALL for all your wonderful support and love!!

and

Ella in Trouble
...
Mo created an adorable little scene entitled Sam in Trouble (the cutest little boy caught coloring on the wall, whom I will color soon) and offered it to her Dream Girls last night...someone mentioned a little girl in trouble and I said, my kiddos never colored on the wall but that Ella was notorious for getting into my makeup!!!! Here is proof of one of those occasions...

Mo just happened to be doing a girl and makeup was her theme, sooooo she named her Ella!!! She even managed to capture Ella's "Oh Great...I've been caught, so no more fun" scowl on her face!! How sweet!! Thanks Mo!!!

13 comments:

Juls said...

2 incredibly gorgeous makes!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a little sweetie...and your stamps are cute too!!! LOL!!! I wish you EVERY success tomorrow and all the days to follow!!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for your stamps, LORi. I love you card, it totally looks like pressed tin! Amazing.

Yvette said...

How Cuuuute! Look at that face! lol.... Thankfully she did not get ahold of the scissors behind her. :)

I LOVE your Ella in Trouble! She's a doll! Ha!

Congrats on your new release!

Claudia said...

Eek! Tomorrow is the big day! Can I shop at midnight? Seriously!

Little Ella is so cute, and so is the real one! Love that face!

Claudia (DCRU)

Sheri Gilson said...

Little Ella is ADORABLE!! I also love her name sake stamps!!

shulsart said...

Oh. Lori, I love your Ella cards and how sweet to have a Mo image depicting your sweet little Ella. Wonderful card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh I LOVE Ella, Ella and Ella!!! Lol!! HOW CUTE!!! I am dying for tomorrow myself so I can jump for Lori I mean (joy) :) I am so happy for you AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE your images!!! SOOOOOOOOO To die for CUTE!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...wow....wow....Ella is surely cute as a stamp and in reality...tfs and best of luck tomorrow

Cindy Haffner said...

Good luck tomorrow, Love your new stamps.

Annie said...

This is just so exciting - love the stamp images Lori.

Ann xxx

Gabriela said...

Oh my goodness! what an absolutely heart stopping photo of this precious and precocious child! The card is perfect too. Your work is so inspiring and breath taking too.

Lelia Pierce said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! What an adorable little face!!! This makes me smile! :O)