Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Pink Elephant #39 and DCRU

at

The Pink Elephant

Brown, Yellow, Neutral and Color of your choice



Also, I did a Product Spotlight post over at the Die Cuts R Us DT Blog.

The product is Cuttlebug Embossing Folders.
I used the card above and the one below to showcase the Traffic Jam and Moroccan Screen Folders. Hop over and check out all the other goodies I used. They are all available at DCUS at unbelievable prices!!!


Card Recipe:
Moroccan Screen Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Eskimo Kisses Collection- Glazed Apple Double sided Paper, Eskimo Kisses Aqua Brad, Spellbinders The Fleur de Lis Pendant - Center - 1 3/4 x 1 3/4", Light Aqua, Bubblegum Pink & Olive Green Card Stock, Olive Ribbon


8 comments:

Claudia said...

Lori,

These cards are amazing! And your new blog look is phenomenal! Are those lollipops I see?

Claudia (DCRU)

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love your embossed detail, and how you have inked around the edges!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous cards Lori

NinaB said...

I just went to your stamps at Bella's store. Wow! Congratulations! I love your cute images. I think they will be big hits. I'm so excited for you in your new adventure.

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful cards as usual! I can't wait to get these Lollipops in my hands...and the best part is...my sugars are not going to hit the roof with these sweeties! My husbands may when he gets the bill...but for now shhhh! LOL!

Betty

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards Lori!! I just love your images and my order better hurry up so I can play!! :D

Just Me said...

Awesome cards Lori!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Two beautiful cards - Lori!!! Love the cool dude sentiment - LOL!!! The embossing is awesome on the second card!!! Hugs ~S~