Monday, November 23, 2009

The Pink Elephant #43


Something Plaid, any # of Brads and No Ribbon


This Little "Ivy Angel" is beyond precious and so much fun to color!!


Gift Tag: I am gonna make these for all my gifts this year.
I will color the hair to match the person I am giving the gift to.
It's "Sage Elf" the cutest ever?!?!!?


Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Jen Shults, owner of, artist and designer
for...those adorable Wild Flower Kids.
To check out all the details and fun news from the
Wild Flower Patch
click on the banner below.

She has had a release since the last time she was visited TPE and wanted to
make sure we all got a peek at her new Christmas Collection.


One lucky randomly drawn winner will release your
choice of 1 image and all the sentiments above.

I had to show off Hannah's Creations, I thought she did a great job and I'm a proud Momma:



Hop over to The Pink Elephant to see the other TPE Girls and even a beautiful card created by Jen Shults, herself.

Hannah
Robin
Ann
Tina
Betty
Trudi
Frances
Vicki

Don't miss out on Jen's New Images being released TODAY!!!!
They are too cute!!!

SCROLL down for my other post today!!!

9 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Lori!!! OMGosh you and Hannah both rocked my socks off today! Your designs are gorgeous. I love the softness of the pink angel and that shimmer on her wings is just amazing! And those tags!!! What a fantastic idea. :D I love that. And Hannah did a fantastic job... you've got some major talent on your hand with her! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work with you and the other fabulous girls at TPE!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh this is just SO SWEET! That angel is precious! I love your soft colors and how sweetley you showcased her.

That tag is the CUTEST!!!! Love it!!!


OK, and Hannah, ... I ADORE that snowman. How brilliant to add the three half circles! And the darling brad ear muffs :) They made me smile! Those elf tags are just darling! I loved seeing one for Ella :o) So sweet!!!

Off to listen to your playlist a minute. I need that peacefulness right now. Such a wonderful reminder of all our Savior has done for us. Love you.

Danni said...

These are just too cute!! Love them!

StampOwl said...

adorable bunch of cards Lori

Tammy said...

Great job Lori!
What a fantastic line up.

Jodi Collins said...

These are all AMAZING! LOVE Jen's images and your AMAZING creations!!

Annie said...

totally wow Lori and Hannah is just amazing.

Ann xxx

Cheryl said...

Absolutely precious! Love the papers, borger and images!

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are just adorable!