Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bee Crafty26 and C4C28

It's Saturday again and this is the week that I get to post about 
Bee Crafty Challenge and Crazy 4 Challenges!!

Merrigan at Bee Crafty has challenged us to create a card/project with a Spring theme.
Yep, Spring is in the air!!!
 I had fun working with Merrigan's fresh and fun image...Whimsical Girl.
She is so cute and can be used for just about any occasion!!

Here is my Bee Crafty DT Card:

I colored her and made grass with Copic Markers.
I used these cute buttons I received from a good friend for my birthday!!
A little ric rac, a splash of Fresh Green designer paper and Voila....
A Whimsically Spring card!!!!!! 

Be sure to join in the Bee Crafty fun during the next 2 weeks and go take a peek at all the
springy cards the other Crafty Girls have designed just for your viewing pleasure!!!

OH and did I mention that Merrigan just might (*wink wink*) have a treat for ALL
who hop over to take a peek!!!!  Well, she does....Hurry HERE!!!
Trust me you will NOT want to miss this!!!
_______________________________________________________



Our talented March hostess, Barbara Anders has challenged us to create a 
Masculine Themed card/project.  Manly/Boyish cards are always needed and quite useful.
If you are like me, then you have plenty of girlie cards, so a boyish one is welcomed!!

Here is my C4C DT Card:
  I drew this little baby awhile back and thought he'd be perfect on my boyish card.
I used him to create a Baby Boy card that used for a Baby Shower, a Welcome baby or even 
a Congrats on your Baby Boy News Card!!!

I colored  him with Copics and a lil' white paint!! 
I used paper and chipboard embellies from ChatterBox...Yummy!! 

I know he's not the cutest baby on the block, maybe he's got the kind of face 
only a mother could love, but oh well...he will work for this card!!

Be sure to hop over and see what the other Crazy Girls have for you!!

10 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling cards, Lori!! I love them both!! I think you need to start a digi shop for any images that never make it to rubber. I just love your creations and know that I would be first in line!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Both cards are ADORABLE Lori

Renkata said...

Such a cute card, Lori!!!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Lori!!! Love all those sweet little details!

Joanne (jojot) said...

first...gotta tell you that any blog that greets me with Elvis singing softly in the background is a happy place.....and then your two creations just brought a smile to my face....ADORABLE

Mary Marsh said...

I think your boy image is so cute-great card

Unknown said...

Lori...Both you cards are just stunning!! I Love the Bee Crafty images..I just wish I had more time to play with them...Instead I have these really gorgeous Puddle Jumpers that can colour!!! Hugs Xx

Vicki G said...

He is stinkin' Cute! Love the colours!

Hugs and Love

Vicki

Anonymous said...

http://lumerkoz.edu Help me to find the, http://www.lovespeaks.org/profiles/blogs/buy-flagyl tyrolese http://soundcloud.com/prevacid cigarette http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/Buy-Hydroxyzine.aspx beechmount socorro http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/Buy-Zyprexa.aspx ethnicities sidukepamail http://malgorz.com/members/Buy-Imitrex.aspx squeezed scalpels

Jen Shults said...

These are really cute Lori! I love those Bee Crafty images... they are just so fun and your little baby boy card is awesome! Just the perfect amount of distressing and I love the layout. Gorgeous!!