Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Colour Q Challenge - CQC114


I have another fabulous Color combo for you and another digi scrap page!
I titled it Blankies because in this family...everyone has a blankie...yep, everyone...even Eric...hee hee!
I am a quilt lover, so I guess it has spilled over into my kiddos!
They love blankets!

Arielle has put together another "oh-I-gotten use-those-colors" Color Combo for
Colour Q Challenges this week!


I sure hope you all find time to hop over and join us this week!

Everything in my scrap page was done using the
My Memories Suite 3 Software
It ALL came with the software!!

SOOOO much FUN!!

If you have queastions please ask me AND here is my special discount code:

STMMMS16690

that will give you $10 off and $10 to spend in the shop!

_______________________


I also wanted to let you know that the
By LORi Designs
Tuesday Inspiration Post
has been posted!
You can see all the yummy BLD cards by the lovely BLD Designers
HERE

Have a fabulous day!!

Hugs - LORi

6 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable layout Lori!! I have a blankie that I love to curl up in too!!

Welcome! said...

Too cute Lori, love the picture and the sb layout! Makes me wanna curl up with my kiddo's with a big warm blankie!
Hugs, K
p.s. wish Hannah Bug a happy b-lated birthday!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Too cute!! I just love the photo and your details. Gorgeous layout!!

Gisela said...

Lori your page is adorable, the font is so cute. I'm an old scrapbooker digital intimidates me.

Marlena M. said...

Sweet shot of the kids! Lovely layout. ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun, fun layout.