Thursday, December 8, 2011

Deconstructed Sketch - DS30

Good Morning!!
For this week's The Deconstructed Sketch, I have
a little something different to share with you!
Instead of a card, like I normally create...I have a scrap page for you!!

I have been waiting for the "just right" sketch to do a scrap page
and this week's sketch was perfect!!


Now, I just have to tell you about the new digital paper shop I ran across.

The shop is called
Shery is the owner and artist.
She is super nice, very sweet and so talented!!
I just love her style, her color combos and her products!
This is the paper pack I used for my page above:
I'd love for you to stop by her shop...say Hi and have a peek at her papers!

Don't forget to play along at DS this week!
I can't wait to see what each of you design!!

Big Hugs- LORi BOYD

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic Lori! I love that you made a scrap project! LOVE that cute photo!!