Friday, January 27, 2012

A Day For Daisies - Mermaid


It's the perfect sort of day...for daisies!!
Don't you think?

In other words, A DAY FOR DAISIES

Tammy (artist and owner of ADFD) has once again created the sweetest little treats for all of us.


 I used this sweet little Mermaid...she's a doll!
Guess what?  You can get her for FREE.
You can find all the details of today's post at A Day For Daisies right HERE.
You can find more details and more fabulous images at Tammy's ADFD Digi Shop is HERE.


Hope you all have a blessed day!

♥LORi BOYD



9 comments:

Becky Sorensen said...

She is so sweet. I love the coloring!

Vivi Casale said...

this is an adorable image, aswesome coloring and you card is gorgeous!!
xoxo

Grenouille Greetings said...

This mermaid is beautifully coloured and your card is beautifully designed! Hugs, Lesley

Jaralubo said...

Wow!!! amazing card. I love every detail.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a cutie! Loving the green ribbon too :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

ADFD has the cutest vintaged type digis. I've got a few. Just need to get them out of the computer and play with them. Thanks for the inspiration, Lori. You have mulitudes of it...my inspiring friend.

SMiLES!
GWeN

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Laurie I ADORE your colors and SWEET image. Thanks for the visit, I would love to design with you!!~

Arielle H Gordon said...

Look at this gorgeous card!!! I always LOVE your cards!

Marlena M. said...

Lovely lime ribbon Lori. Your scrolled background is gorgeous too. ;)