Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Landon Page with DS61 & Saturated Canary

Good Morning Everyone!
I have two things for you today...The Deconstructed Sketch 
(which I did a scrap page of Landon) and Saturated Canary.


For the page above I used

Thrifty Finds by Mari Koegelenberg

I used a photo I took of Landon this past April and a sentiment that I totally LOVE!  Thank God, I married a man who I pray Landon is just like...full of honesty, honor & love! 

I used Jen's fabulous sketch!
Be sure to hop over and check out the other DS Girls Creations this week!

________________________________________________________________

Now for Saturated Canary.  The theme for this challenge is 
Black, Pink & White
I LOVE that color combo!


Isn't this image amazing! Krista so Rocks! 

I hope you all have an awesome day and a fabulous weekend!

Blessings and Hugs - LORi BOYD

7 comments:

Danni said...

What wonderful creations!!

Unknown said...

Both are just amazing Lori!! Beautiful work! Xx

Berry said...

Just wonderful Lori your card is truly beautiful so striking and a fab page too with such a handsome boy!
Hugs Rebekah xx

Amy Sheffer said...

What a handsome boy, Lori! Love the page you put together and the fantastic quote! Gorgeous Saturated Canary card as well!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous creations, Lori!! You have been busy...love them both!!

Jen Shults said...

These are both fabulous Lori! Love them both! (AMAZING coloring as always!)

Eulanda said...

Saw your card over at SC and just had to drop by and tell you how gorgeous it is. I just adore your coloring!! Great card! Hugs!