Thursday, July 26, 2012

DS62 and Ella Roo

The Deconstructed Sketch

I just love using Jen's wonderful sketches in scrap pages. 
Even the ones that you'd think are card only sketches, make for a fun challenge.
When you look at the sketch:

You can see that the actually part of my page that follows the sketch is the 
panel inside the 12 x 12 square.  I personally think this sketch makes for a GREAT Layout Sketch!
Thanks for another fab sketch Girl!
I loved it so much I did 2 versions...this one is a bit more embellished, not so clean & simple.

I used Mye De Leon's digital kit from Design House Digital called Let It Be Me.


You can find all the challenge details, link your creation & see what the other girls 
created this week...HERE.

I hope you play along!

Blessings - LORi BOYD

6 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

She's SOOOO adorable, Lori! Good-looking scrapbook page, too!

Natalie said...

Fabulous way to use a sketch inside a layout! Your little "baby face" is ADORABLE!

kadie said...

Another gorgeous scrap layout, Lori! You have such an eye for 1) photography--crazy talented!! and 2) creating amazing digi layouts to help enhance the emotion of those photos you take.
Such a sweet sentiment you shared for your sweet Ella too!
Big hugs, my friend and thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Ella is just so gorgeous Lori and you really do her justice with this amazing layout!! Beautiful work honey!! Xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww what a gorgeous photo! She is a total cutie pie! Love the beautiful papers and design too :)

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful page, and beautiful girl! I love the stitching...absolutely lovely!