Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 100th Colour Q


It's the 100th Challenge at Colour Q Challenges this week.

We used a fabby sketch shared with us by the wonderful...
We DT Girls picked a Color Combo from the 100th previous challenges and combined it with the sketch.
So that is allyou have to do if you'd like to join us!
I must warn you however...it will be a difficult task to pick just one color combo...they are all delish-i-o-so!!


The adorable image I used is a Mo Manning Original.
Her images scream AMAZING!!
This little sweetie is To School -c.
You can find more MDP Images HERE.
This scrumptious paper is by Pink Paislee.
It's from their Hometown Collection and I LOVE it!!
I LOVE this online shop...the owner is super nice, she has great prices and her shipping is very quick!
Look here for my new fav shop...
Your Scrapbook Supply


Big Hugs & Tons of Blessings -
LORi BOYD

I added my journal to these challenges:
Creative Stamp Friends
Cupcake Craft
Make it Monday

8 comments:

Claudia said...

Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln! This is stunning! I think I need help getting back up on my chair. Wow!

Unknown said...

Holy cow, Lori! This is A-DORABLE!!! I love the image and the way you captured the feel of the tutu with those tied ribbons :) I'm so glad you are part of the DT now:) Have a great day!

Kim O'Connell said...

WOW! This is so just way too cute! Beautifully colored image! Makes me want to skip off to school right along side her!

Kara said...

how cute!! your coloring is amazing..love her hair!!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweetest notebook ever! :)

Barbara said...

Oh, WOW, Lori! I love the colors on this and how you used them! The cover for the tablet is a great idea.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Your work is always and amazing, and this is no exception! I really am so happy to have you as part of the Royal Court, THANK YOU!!!

Marlena M. said...

This image cracks me up! It's so cute and fun. Your coloring is amazing. ;)