Monday, August 1, 2011

The Pink Elephant - TPE110


Good Morning Everyone!
Today is Pink Elephant Day!!
Time for another challenge and this week it's a SKETCH CHALLENGE!

Here is my card:
  I used There She goes Stamps' image Ice Cream
I stamped the little cherry in the set on some yummy Kraft Paper, which allowed me to make some fabby patterned paper...that matches the image perfectly!


Here is the Sketch:

Our super fun Sponsor this week is:

I can't wait to see what each of you create!!

Have a blessed Day!
LORi BOYD

4 comments:

Jenn K said...

I LOVE this!!

Becky said...

Awesome card..

ChristineCreations said...

Your papers look awesome with this Lori! Such a fun ice-creamy good creation!

Jessica Griffin said...

I absolutely ADORE your card Lori!! It's beautiful!! <3 I just finally entered the challenge over at TPE. Better late than never- sorry if it comes through twice, I had a little trouble with the photo portion of the linky tool. :)