Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil - "Lemons"


Happy Saturday Everyone!

Ella has been having quite a bit of pain the last few days, so sitting beside her on the couch and coloring with her is a most perfect medicine. She loves loves to color and it helps keep her mind off the pain.
I used Mo's delish-i-o-so image called "Lemons" from Mo's Digital Pencil
See her HERE
I also used a mixture of pattern papers:
October Afternoon & Girl's Papere
The punch I used was an EK punch with little bitty scallops.
Have a Beautiful Weekend~
LORi BOYD

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi I have seen the stamps and wow dugisb. This one is so lovely I like your mix of papers . Stunning ! Kitty :D

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hugs ♥ pops ♥

Mette said...

Beautiful Lori. Love Kraft paper and the rows of "ruffles".

Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Hugs, Mette

Dorcas said...

Oh Lori! You colored up my fave digi beautifully! I love this card!