Sunday, August 7, 2011

More "On The Pot" - Mo's Digital Pencil

I have 2 Mo  "On the Pot" cards for you!

I am tellin' ya...these images are a hoot!! They make me giggle!

This one is "On the Pot" Boy with Straight Hair
You can find him HERE in the Mo's Digital pencil Shop.


This little sweetie is "On the Pot" Girl with Curly Hair
You can find him HERE in the Mo's Digital pencil Shop.


I was talking to my friend, Arielle...telling her how perfect these would be for a Scrap Page (YAY! You did it!), for a Party Invite (Your Invited to my Potty),  A cute card that says "Your Potty or Mine"!!
We were giggle and she came up with a few...Get Well Soon, Hope you Are Feeling Better...you see where she's headed...seriously adorable and oh so perfect images for some super fun gag cards!!
You GOTTA get you some of these images!!
Hugs~
LORi BOYD

3 comments:

petra,s cards said...

gorgeous cards!!!!!
xx petra

Mary J said...

Both are just sooooo cute, Lori!

Vivi Casale said...

cute and adorable cards Lori!
xxx