Monday, August 15, 2011

TPE112 - Tiddly Inks


Who's ready for a challenge?
This week at TPE the challenge is to use 
Stitching
somewhere on your card.
It can be real stitches or even faux stitchin'.

Here is my card:

Our super fabulous Sponsor is
Christy Croll of Tiddly Inks!!
I used her lovely (and FUN to color) image called:
 I loved using her...Thank you christy!!
 
One lucky random winner will win a
$10 Gift Certificate to the Tiddly Inks Store!!
Hope you all decide to join us!
Hugs -
LORi BOYD

9 comments:

Mette said...

Love this - it's just stunning.
Hope all is well with you and your family.

Hugs, Mette

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation ♥ Pops x x x

Emma Digennaro said...

Oh how stunning Lori, our colouring is amazing, the image really pops of the page. The papers are perfect for the image.
emma x

Gretchen said...

Such an adorable card. Best wishes to you and your family.

Jessica Griffin said...

Your card is beautiful Lori! The image is adorable.

Unknown said...

I am so smitten with this card. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is. I love you & am praying for you & for Ella. XOXO

Kara said...

your coloring is just gorgeous!! wow!

ccroll said...

Lori, this is just absolutely stunning. Simply lovely as always....:)

I am just drooling over all these recent creations...yum, yum, yum!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow I love this card. Colors are perfects.
Hugs