Monday, December 7, 2009

Bee Crafty 19- Christmas Extras

I am late!! I am late...for a very important date!!

Lately, I feel like a chicken with my head cut off...seriously!!
And so what happened?
I totally forgot about posting my Bee Crafty project!!!


Bee Crafty 19- Christmas Extras

How to play: This fortnight you must make a craft item NOT A CARD which could be considered a 'Christmas Extra' e.g., festive decoration, gifts, gift tags and wrapping... So it;
  • Must be something other than a card
  • Must be festive (or for Christmas e.g., as a present)
  • Must include digi somewhere
You don't have to use a 'Bee Crafty' image. Submit by Saturday 19th December (Midday UK) by posting on your blog and commenting below.




5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh My Goodness how precious is this?!?! I love that image and the box is adorable.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling box Lori!! I love it!!

Bee said...

Gorgeous gift box is super coordinating colours, thanks Lori :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an adorable lil box! Cute image too! I love the paper and coloring :)

TFS :*)
~ margie

Tammy said...

Oh this is so sweet!
What a great project.