Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C15

Good Saturday Morning!!  It's Crazy 4 Challenges Day...and it is an absolute blizzard over there at the C4C Blog!!  This week our December Hostess, Joanne Grzelak of Inky Ocean Gazer has challenged us to create something with a Snow Theme...that means we can do Snowmen and/or Snowflakes!!!  Woo Hoo...So FUN!!

The Crazy Girls were nice enough to allow me to "kill two birds with one stone" by posting a picture of one of my Christmas Plate Orders.  I am still totally swamped and struggling to get all the orders painted, baked and delivered, soooooo this really helped me out!!

Hope you enjoy my  
Snowman Family Plate.


Be sure to check out all the wonderful, snowy creations from the other Crazy Girls!!

Have a beautiful, wintery Saturday!!

Snowy Hugs-


12 comments:

Victoria said...

oooh this is lovely, what sweet little snow people. Fab gift

Victoria
x

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What an awesome gift!! This is FANTASTIC, Lori!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so glad you uploaded this beauty...what a wonderful creation and personalized gift.....you are very gifted

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your snow family.

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG - this is a fabulous gift idea - Lori!!! Your snowmen family is tooo cute!!! You are so creative...I love it!!! Hugs ~S~

StampOwl said...

awesome Lori

Barbara said...

Absolutely ADORABLE, Lori!! What an awesome gift this is!!!

Lynda Benden said...

This is SO darn cute Lori! You are so talented and I am sure the family you are giving this to will love it!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Lori, wonderful plate. You are so creative. Love the snowman theme.

Smiles!
Gwen

Jen Shults said...

This is just too cool! I'm going to be hitting you up for one of these come April for my MIL's birthday, well not snowman but you know what I mean. :D

Angela Toucan said...

these plates are so amazing.

thank you for your lovely comment on my blog

Sheri Gilson said...

Your plates are amazing Lori!!