Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil


I have a few little Fairies for you!!

Tuesday's Child
$3.00
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's child is full of grace


I made two of them into Christmas Fairies...with the help of these beautiful Papers and Copics from Die Cuts R Us


I have been feeling very guilty about not getting enough Mo's up for you all to
see...it is sad because Mo's Images are actually my very favorite to
color EVER...ummm, err, second very fav behind
Lollipops (which I haven't had any time to work with either)!!!

Click for Mo's DREAM TEAM Blog
_________________________________________________________

I will be M.I.A
I am so Thankful for my Christmas Orders this year, but to tell you the truth juggling DT work, 5 kiddos (3 of which I home school) AND the orders, not to mention regular Mommy and Wife duties.....I am a bit over whelmed (to be honest utterly exhausted too), so I have scheduled several posts in the next little bit (this is one of them), but I will be a little M.I.A for the next week or 2 until I can get these orders done and delivered for Christmas!!

Here is a sample of one of my Christmas Orders:

Ornaments
___________________________________________________________

I have 2 Birthday Girls
It's Hannah's 13th Birthday and Ella's 5th was yesterday!!!
Hope I can find time to give them a small celebration.



Hope you all have a fabulous week!!


14 comments:

Shawne said...

Hi Lori, these are gorgerous, I love that you showed them in different colors, they look completely different! Gorgeous girls too!

Danni said...

Beautiful creations and gorgeous photos!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Wow Lori these are gorgeous and your photos are STUNNING of your kids!

Jenn K said...

Your projects are wonderful and your kidos are stunning!! So sweet! TFS

Unknown said...

those little ladies are just gorgeous, lori! happy birthdays, sweeties! :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Lori your Tuesday's Child cards are wonderful. Your lollipop ornaments are adorable too. Congrats to your girls...they are both precious!

Smiles!
Gwen

Joanne (jojot) said...

what beauties your daughters are....enjoy.....

Lisa Foster said...

Oh your girls are Beautiful!!! Many happy Birthday wishes to them!
Your cards are beautiful as are your ornaments! I know how you feel about being overwhelmed...I'm with ya Girl!!! Hang
in there...see ya soon!

Hugs,
Lisa

Cheryl said...

Excellent job with those fairies Lori! And your cards are just gorgeous hun : )

I knew we had some sort of kin-ship! I homeschooled too! My daughter 5-12, son 9-12...you are a busy-girl...don't know how you do it all : )

Oh, and your birthday girls are just as gorgeous as YOU!! Happy Birthday to them both!

Jen Shults said...

These are lovely! I love what you did with the faries, I just adore Mo's stamps. They are fantastic.

Happy birthday to your girls. They are just stunningly beautiful. :D

Hannah said...

Pretty cards and ornaments!!!

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you gave those girls a HUGE celebration, never mind a small one!!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Those cards are stunning -- and the girls are so photogenic!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous creations!! You have been a very busy girl!! Happy Birthday to Hannah & Ella!!