Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blog Awards

My wonderful and sweet blog friend Tina of So Very Blessed gave me, not 1 but 2 Blog Awards today!! Yipee!

The Kreative Blogger Award tells me to list 6 things I am grateful for and pass it on to 6 other bloggers.

1- My Lord and Savior
2- My Family - All of you- My Outstanding Husband, Beautiful Babies and Amazing Extended Family
3- Good Health for me and my family
4- Air
5- Love
6- My Blog - I have to say I am thankful for my blog, because I feel a blog is a way to have modern day Pen Pals. I have met some Awesome Girls in the blog world, some from very very far away and some like Tina, who only live a few counties over but I would have never met her if not for this blog. I'm thankful...I call these girls my friends!!


The Lemonade Award tells me to pass it on to 10 other bloggers . I would certainly send these awards back to Tina, as I SO enjoy reading her blog, but am I supposed to do that???
I dunno!

Kelli
Carmen
Lisa
Nellie
Chrissy
Carla
Marie
Val
Nancy



I will post my 10 recipients a little later!
Thanks Again, Tina!!
I LOVE my Awards!!

2 comments:

Kelli in Kentucky said...

Lori,

Thanks so much for thinking of me!! I really enjoy your blog. I will post this on my blog tomorrow because I have the day off to take my daughter in for a check-up and should have some extra time.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh, my goodness! I'm so excited! I've never gotten any kind of award before for blogs! I can't wait to pass it on! Thanks! I check your blog every day and didn't even see this until today! :)