Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #5

Hi all you Pink Elephant Lovers!!!
It's time for our
5th Challenge at The Pink Elephant!

The Challenge this week is a Color Challenge:

Pink, Green and Brown

This is one of my favorite Color Combos, so as you can see I got a little carried away and made 2 cards instead of one!! I made them in 2 different styles for dual inspiration!! I used the exact same size Kiwi Kiss base on each card, but embellished them differently... one in an elegant, shabby, antique design and the other in a more cutesy style!!!
I hope you like them!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss & Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: SU! Au Chocolat
, Making Memories - Sabrina (pink strips)
Accessories: SU! Pewter Library Clip, SU! Rub-On Sentiment, Spare Parts Hardware Brad, Making Memories Sabrina Printed blossoms, SU! Chocolate Ribbon, Misc. Dotted Choc. Ribbon and Brown pigment sponge

Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss & Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: SU! Au Chocolat,
Misc. Pink Gingham
Accessories: SU! Stamp Set, SU! Rub-On Sentiment, SU! Pink Pirouette Ribbon, SU! Pink Beads, Misc. Dotted Choc. Ribbon, buttons, chipboard button and Brown pigment sponge
Tools: Friskers Tread Water Punch, SU! Heat Gun, Clear Embossing Powder

11 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Both cards are fabulous! I LOVE this color combo so I hope to play tomorrow! Have a wonderful week Lori!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

What delightful cards Lori! But that double scoop ice cream takes the cake with its little sprinkles. I love the wide gros grain and the polka dot chocolate DP too.

Trudi said...

Both your cards are just gorgeous Lori, love them & all the extra detail on them.

~Lori Roop said...

Both cards are cute....But the ice cream cone is my fave!!

~Lori Roop said...

Both cards are cute....But the ice cream cone is my fave!!

Angela said...

I love both of these cards, but that ice cream cone just makes me want to eat it... LOL! LOVE IT!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome cards - Lori!!! The colors are fab too!!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous!! These are both fabulous!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both your cards are fabulous Lori, I love the colours and sweet details, Hugs, Nikki x

Rleen said...

Lori, I love your cards both are stunning. TFS!

Robin said...

Lori,
I am so behind in commenting this week! I just wanted you to know that I loved your cards for the TPE challenge! They are both beautiful!
hugs
Robin