Monday, March 23, 2009

SAS Fun News

Whew! What a weekend!! The Blog Hop was a blast!! The feedback amazing!! The participant absolutely Top Notch...So kind and appreciative!! Wow was I impressed!! Thank you all for a great Blog Hop!! It would not have happened with out you!!

Well, It's a new week and that means new stuff to post!!

First up, Jennifer Meyer at Stamps and Smiles is offering a 15% off discount on all her
SAS Easter Stamp Sets for a limited time!! Woo Hoo!!
All you have to do is enter this code when checking out:

SAS09LB

I have had so much fun working with these adorable stamps this month and I know you will too!!
Here are a few of my SAS creations:
As an extra bonus...for everyone who places an order and uses this code, I will enter you into a drawing for a $ 5 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate.

Yipeeeee! Now...Go fill up your cart!!

~LORi

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE the fun post Lori! Your samples are all SO sweet!

Have a wonderful week!
Jennifer :)

Christine said...

i won your Ella candy!!! Thanks so much. I don't have very many sentiment stamps so it will be great. I emailed my address just now.

Blessings,
Christine