Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bee Crafty and C4C19

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

It is the first Saturday of 2010 and I hope you sll had a
Wonderful Christmas and a Fabulous New Year's Day!!!

I am happy to bring you 2 cards today one for
Bee Crafty and the other for Crazy 4 Challenges


This fortnight at Bee Crafty, Merrigan has challenged us to create a Thank You card.
This is a great idea for those gifts we have received over the last few weeks!!

I used Merrigan's Seated Bunny Image to create my card....I admit it...I am addicted to this totally adorable Little Bunny!!!  You can color this sweetie any color and it works for ANYTHING!!!
I love it!!!


I also used Brads, Buttons and Embossing Folders from Die Cuts R Us 
along with Paper and flowers from Stamp Happens!!!

__________________________________________________________________

Now for Crazy 4 Challenges, I am super excited about this week or I should say this month...as I am this month's Challenges Hostess.  Which means I created all of the challenges for January!!
I picked January because, January 12th is my Birthday and I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!!!
So, in honor of my Birthday I decided to create all the challenges based on My Favorite Things...this week is
POLKA DOT FUN
 


I am CRAZY 4 Polka DOTS!!!!
I really hope you hop over and play along with the challenge. 
You gotta see all the Polka Dot Madness from all the other Crazy Girls!! WOW!
I can't wait for you to see what the new challenges are each week!!

For my card this week I used Mo's Digital Pencil image - Tea Party.
Paper from Tonya at Stamp Happens and Brads from Claudia at Die Cuts R Us





19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Lori, thanks for the fun challenge, your card ROCKS!! Happy 2010!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Just adorable! What perfect timing too as we just got the Unity Jan. kit and this polka dot BG stamp has made me insanely happy! Love ya girl! Happy New Year!

Jenn K said...

Love both cards!! You are rockin' Lori!

StampOwl said...

even polka dots on the image LOL ... fun challenge Lori and love both your cards

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE that bunny!!! He is SO CUTE in green :) lol You just have a wonderful way with your images. They are always so cute and fun and amazing when you bring them to life!

Your Crazy 4 card is TOOOO SWEET!!! I love the dots and layered matting on the image. What fun colors .... perfect for a little girls tea party! I hope you have the best birthday (month) ever! :)

Have a great weekend Lori.

Juls said...

wow!! Both of these are stunning! Love the bright cheerful colours! hugs Juls

Barbara said...

OMGosh!! These are both too sweet for words, Lori!!! And your coloring is fantastic, girl!!! Great cards, great challenge! Happy New Year!

Yvette said...

Oh these are colored SO beautifully! You really know how to put some master pieces together Lori!

Jodi Collins said...

These are AWESOME Lori! LOVE them both!! Happy New Year!

Jen Shults said...

Oh Lori these are stunning! I that little bunny card... so sweet and whimsical and I really like the embossing over the colored image... that's a nice touch of depth and your Tea Party card... GAH! That makes me want to get the image colored up RIGHT now, lol. I love what you did with her hat and the colors on that are just perfection. Really gorgeous work!!!

Bee said...

Love the vibrant, well matched colours on your thank you card, these work so well with the image. Lovely Bee Crafty Design effort :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

she just makes me smile....your coloring is fabulous...and love that dotted bkgd....a fab challenge, my friend

Vicki G said...

Lori, this is GORGEOUS~Happy New yearluv!!!

Vicki

Silke Ledlow said...

Two super cute cards - Lori!!! Awesome fun colors too!!! Love the polka dot challenge idea and I had so much fun playing along!!! Hugs ~S~

Lea L. said...

Both cards are fabulous!! I love the embossing on the first one, and the fab coloring job on the second one! Totally impressed!! Great job!

♥Lea

Scrappychick said...

Totally adorable card! I am in love with polka dots too!

Larissa said...

Great cards! Love the fresh olours you sed and both images are really cute!
Hugs,
Larissa

Lynda Benden said...

What a darling image Lori! You colored her perfectly! Love the challenge!

The Wired Angel said...

This is adorable Lori.. it gives Mo's images justice! Thanks for sharing, Hugs, Peggy