Monday, January 11, 2010

Your Next Stamp - Challnege # 7

Hello Everyone...I have fun news!!! 
I am excited to have been asked to Guest Design for Karen at  
through out the month of January!!!
Woo Hoo!!  Love these cute, fun and cheery stamps!!! 
They are so fun to color and Karen is such a sweetie!!

YNS Challenge #7 is a super fun one...

Embossing

Who doesn't love embossing?!?!?
I know I do!!!

Here is my card:


Isn't Windswept Fhiona a little Cutie Pie!!?!??!

I hope you all find time to stop by and join in the YNS Challenge fun this week!!






5 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the cute & cheerful color scheme you used Lori. You made Fhiona shine even more :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ACK!!! HOW EVER SO CUTE IS THIS!!! LOVE IT!!! What fun and cheery colors.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Lori!! Congrats on the GD Assignment!!

Danni said...

So adorable!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

CUTE! I just adore the fun cheery colors you chose for windswept Fhiona! Thanks for joining us Lori!
Hugs
Karen
xx