Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C19

Good Saturday Morning all you C4C lovers out there!!

I am so super excited to be the January Hostess!! I hope you all enjoyed last week's challenge. Judging by the number of participants (wow, the most in C4C history) I think it safe to say...I am NOT the only one CRAZY for POLKA DOTS!!! Thank you all for your Polka Dot FUN creations!!

I LOVE January...all the Fresh New Beginnings, Fun Resolutions...Oh and my Favorite Thing about this month...It's my Birth Month!! So this entire month you will see challenges based on my favorite things!!

Our Sponsor this month is Betsy
of
Innovative Stamp Creations
 


Since, Tuesday is my BIG DAY, I decided to challenge you all to create a card/project with a birthday theme!! What a great time to get a head start on all your 2010 Birthdays!!

Birthday


I was blessed by Betsy with the Bush Flowers Sheet!!

Bush Flowers
Bush Flowers
$12.50

Thanks Betsy...your flowers were so much fun and very pretty!!!


13 comments:

kim.mom said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!! I love how you did your cut out around the flower and what a great bow!

Silli said...

Your card is very pretty, I love the colors... Happy weekend...

Caryl P said...

Well happy early birthday!!!! What a beautiful card, the coloring is fabulous and the bow around the stem is a nice touch. I'm in need of birthday cards so I'll be definitely playing along!

Cheryl said...

Wowza Lori, it's STUNNING!! Absolutely gorgeous flowers, and I especially love that ribbon!

Jen Shults said...

Oh my look at that lovely technique of just trimming a bit of the edge to reveal the background... that makes such a lovely composition on this! Really great contrast between the white and the green. And holy buckets your coloring is stunning! Beautiful work!

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy early birthday GF!!! Hope you will have a wonderful day and get showered with lots of love and presents :)!!!

Your birthday card is FABULOUS!!! OMG the colors are awesome and the design rocks!!!

Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh wow, Lori!!!! That flowers is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS...such a beautiful card!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just love the fresh and delightful colors you used on these blooms....really fun....AND love the way you cut around one area of the flowers with the texture filling in....fabulous

Unknown said...

lori...i saw this beautiful card and my jaw dropped to the ground! love those striking colors, your coloring, the embossing, and the sparkle! awesome job!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Lori!! LOVE the reverse colors!!! Another fun challenge, girlie!

Lynda Benden said...

Those flowers are gorgeous Lori! Your coloring is stunning and the way you cut and matted the flowers is amazing!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Lori.

Vicki G said...

Stunning!