Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DCRU - Introducing Sketches

OH how exciting....Die Cuts R US has added Sketch Challenges to their challenge lineup!!
On the 3rd Tuesday of each month, hop over here and you will find sketches, designed exclusively
for Die Cuts R Us!!!  I am honored to be Claudia's Sketch Designer...however I must admit...this sketch is only the second one I have EVER done, soooooo.....PLEASE bare with me and I will try to improve my abilities!!! Oh yeah...and please don't laugh...I know it is very amateur, But that's ME!! Hee hee!!!

Here is sketch # 1:

This is going to be so much fun, now go grab your favorite DCRU Card Stock, Papers, Brads or Buttons and whatever else you need (or want) to join in our DCRU Sketch Fun this week!!

Here is the 6x6 Scrap page I did for this week's Sketch:



DCRU HUGS - LORi

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Lori! Awesome colors, papers, and what a cutie!

Jen Shults said...

This doesn't look amateur in the slightest... it looks fantastic! LOVE this sketch and your sample is awesome!!! Lovely work!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is fabulous...not one bit amateur!! I love your layout!! Can't wait to play along!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! What a handsome layout! I love how you used these Cosmo papers! Very inspiring girlie :)

You're sketched rocked! I'll definitely be using it again!

hugs, margie

Mary Giles said...

What a great layout and inspiration! It leaves a lot of room to get creative and showcase papers.

Terri said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Love it...very nice job!! Terri

NinaB said...

Great sketch, nothing amateur about it at all. The photo is amazing.