Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bee Crafty and C4C20

Hi Everyone!!!
Happy Saturday to you all!!!

I am running behind but finally made it!!!  Saturdays mean Bee Crafty and C4C to me, but all day yesterday I was thinking it was Thursday and so today (Saturday) I thought it to be Friday....YIKES!!! So here they are better late than never....I hope!!!!

Merrigan has one of the best challenges ever this fortnight (2 weeks).
She has challenged us to create a card or project with our...

FAVORITE COLORS

Woo Hoo!!! I love fun and simply challenges!!!


I used Bee Crafty's Birthday Cake image!!!
And as you can see one (i have many) of my favorite color combos is
Pink and Fresh Green...Love it!!



Next on the Saturday Challenge List...



It is still my month to host the challenges at C4C and I designed and made all by
myself, my very 1st sketch!!!  Simple, but simple is so me!!!

Our sponsor this week is The Greeting Farm, so you will
certainly wanna play and see what you win!!

Hope you all enjoying the January Challenges and can join in the FUN this week!!!

Here is the Sketch:


Here is my DT Card:



Happy Day -

LORi

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

loving both your cards Lori

Gabriela said...

Lori your cards are precious! I adore the cake slice and the "crumbs" (beading) around its base. SenSAtional!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome job Lori.

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Lori! LOOOOOOVE your coloring!!!

Cheryl said...

They're BOTH FANTASTIC Lori! Awesome colors, great coloring...I love all your embellies and so right-on with your coloring (you really are talented!)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Lovely cards, Lori! Your color is exquisite and inspiring!
Love the pink and green combo! So bright and cheery! and Miss Anya is so pretty!
TFS! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :*)
hugs, margie

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing cards!! I just LOVE your style!!

Simone said...

Wow, Lori, this card is just fabulous!!!
Simone