Monday, January 18, 2010

The Pink Elephant #50






Our Wonderful Sponsor this week is

We are all so happy you have had the
opportunity to work with some super fun stamps!!!

If you haven't been to the Stampotique website...you just must as there is such a
huge variety and they have something for everyone!!

Thanks so much Stampotique!!!

Here is my card:

Made using Fleur Belle


I love these little flower gals...they are too cute and lots of fun to color!!

Here is another card I did with a Stampotique Image Little Zin (Zinnia):



Hope you all find time to join us this week!!!

LORi

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

looks like we used the same image :) ... love what you did for both cards

Juls said...

these are such fun cards! Just Love them!! Hugs Juls

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling cards, Lori!! Love the colors!! These gals are too cute!!

Betty Boo! said...

Wondeful cards Lori, you did a great job with them! Too cute!!

Betty

Robin said...

Great cards!! I love the colors you used on the sketch one and the image for the second one is TOO cute!!! Great work as always! :)

Robin said...

oops...I almost forgot...please tell Hannah that her card is fabulous!! She is amazing at coloring images!!!

Shawne said...

Omg, they have so much personality, especially the first one, awesome!

Jenn K said...

These are so FUN! So happy to be working with you on TPE!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Yvette said...

These cards are SOOO cute Lori!!!

Trudi said...

So So cute Lori, fab job as usual :)

Jen Shults said...

Those are just the cutest cards ever! I love those stamps! Gorgeous work!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I love your cards so much. These little images are oh so cute and fun! I LOVE the sketch :)

Hugs!!!

Heather