Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Die Cuts R Us - Ribbon Challenge

It's time for another

If you love ribbon the way I love ribbon then...You are gonna love this challenge!!

All you have to do the make
Ribbon 
the focal point on your card/project.
How fun and easy can a challenge be?!?!!?

The DCRU Design Team were have worked with May Arts Ribbon!
This is certanly quality ribbon that comes in a variety of colors and patterns!!
Did I mention it can be found right HERE in the DCRU Store!!
That's right Claudia is stocked full so hop on over and take a peek at all the Fabulous ribbon
known as May Arts!!!

Here is my DT card:



I came up with this design last year for another DT assignment and since it has been almost exactly a year since the first time I debuted my Ribbon Weave Technique...I thought I'd share again!!
Stay tuned to DCRU, where a tutorial on the technique is scheduled for the near future!!
I hope that you have been inspired to go get ya some ribbon and get weavin'!!!

Supplies used on my Card:

Have a great week ~


18 comments:

carlz said...

beautiful card hun! very clever technique! xx

Andrea said...

wow what a stunning card
love what you did with the ribbon
hugs andrea

Silvia said...

Just devine Lori! Love this technique and the colors you used are sooo sweet. Your card looks very romantic.

Hugs Silvia

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is so pretty -- love your ribbon choices!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

What a great way to showcase ribbon - great card.

Silke Ledlow said...

WOWZER Lori - I have never seen a ribbon card more beautiful than this one!!! Fabulous take on the challenge!!! Hugs ~S~

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just gorgeous Lori! I love that ribbon!

Risa said...

All I can say is "WOW"! What a beautiful card Lori! I love what you did with the ribbon, how awesome and creative!
hugs
Risa:)

Yvette said...

Lori, this is SOOO beautiful!!! I love this ribbon weave technique! Gorgeous!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Lori!! Love the weaving!!

Jen Shults said...

Holy Moly girl this is amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE the woven ribbon... just a stunning idea! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card!So beautiful!!!!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Excellent work, Lori! Love it!

Smiles!
Gwen

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is such a clever fabulous job for this challenge! {{Beautiful}}
Kristy x

Anonymous said...

i just love this card lori! i love your use of ribbon-i already grabbed this and put it in my inspirations folder to try out one day :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Renkata said...

So pretty!!!

Marion said...

Wow! What a wonderful use of ribbon. This is just fabulous. Will look forward to seeing how it is done.
Marion

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.