Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - Pretty In Pink

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to another challenge at
Crazy for Challenges
It's still January, so I am still the Challenge hostess and
I am still bringing you a few of my favorite things!!!
This week is...Pretty in Pink....I LOVE Pink, so I have challenged everyone
to create/design a card with a pink color scheme!!!

Here is my DT card:



I used lots of my favorite papers....yipppeee for polka dots!!
Scallops (I am a scallop lover and I admit it)...Scallop Spellbinder Nesties!!
And one of my favorite stamps, Hannah Lollipop from the Lollipop Collection.
You can purchase her HERE at Stamping Bella!!!
I also used the sketch I designed for Die Cuts R Us this week!!

Have a great weekend and don't forget to hop over and see what the
other Crazy Ladies have for you!!!

Pink Hugs~


12 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

She really pops with that luscious dp background....and yes, the polka dots too.....fabulous work

Unknown said...

I love this card Lori...The colours you have chosen to go with the Pink are just perfect!! Ths card is simply stunning! Xx

Amy Liz Schultz said...

I adore this card. Love the paper choices and your placement!

Danni said...

Super cute! Such fun paper!!

StampOwl said...

She is looking pretty in pink :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Another awesome challenge - GF!!! I love pink too :)!!! Your card is totally cute!!! Very striking colors all together...it makes the pink stand out!!!! Hugs ~S~

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Lori, this is SO cute! I love the different patterns you used and of course your image is darling!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE LORI!!

Renkata said...

The paper is so gorgeous. Go so well with your colouring.

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!! Love the combo of those fab bright colours with the black and white! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Lori!! I love the colors and of course you can never have too many polka dots!!

Javablustamper said...

This is SUPER cute too!! I just LOVE your images!! AWESOME job!



Jacquie/Javablustamper